90 / 100
Powered by Rank Math SEO
6 tips for how to get healthy stay healthy this summer
- Summer can be one of the most exhilarating times of the year, but it can also be draining and exhausting, if you are not careful.
- After spending an entire day in the sun, it is easy to feel dehydrated, lethargic, and ready to lie down on the nearest flat surface.
- Keep yourself cool, energized, get healthy stay healthy and strong this summer.
- We should follow these six helpful tips on how to get healthy stay healthy this summer.
- We often hear how important it is to get our blood pumping during hot summer months, but what kind of exercise do you need?
- Well, actually, any exercise will help. It may seem like a waste of time (or maybe even impossible) when it is 100-plus degrees outside, but heat can be your best friend.
- And summer is not just about high temperatures. It also involves lots of potential for sweat.
- Luckily for us, perspiration is one of nature’s coolest tricks an evaporative cooling system that helps regulate body temperature by transferring heat from your body.
- As you perspire, heat transfers from your warm skin into cooler air around you. So go ahead, dance in the rain or jump in that pool.
2-Get out in the sun
- One of the best ways to get healthy stay healthy during warm weather is to get in as much sunshine as possible.
- Sunlight gives your body Vitamin D, which helps keep bones strong and increases energy levels.
- To make sure you are getting enough sunlight (without getting a sunburn), aim for at least 10-15 minutes a day of direct sunlight during peak hours of sunlight between 10am-3pm, but more is always better.
- If you have trouble getting out in daylight hours, consider increasing your Vitamin D intake with a supplement.
- It is important not to forget about sunscreen though.
- UV rays can increase skin cancer risk, especially if you are exposed for long periods of time or have fair skin.
- Make sure that any lotion or clothing has an SPF (sun protecting factor) rating too.
3-Cleanse your skin
- Summer is prime time for breakouts. If you have sensitive skin, be especially careful.
- Watch out for products with added fragrances or perfumes. They can trigger an allergic reaction that causes acne.
- Also, choose oil-free moisturizers if you want a light, matte finish without clogging your pores.
- Some studies suggest that many lotions don’t penetrate deep enough into pores to fight blemishes.
- When shopping for a cleanser, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or tea tree oil that can kill bacteria on contact.
- Treating breakouts early will keep them from getting infected and becoming inflamed then they will start healing faster while preventing new ones from forming in their place. It is one of the most easy way to get healthy stay healthy this summer.
- If you are active in hot weather, your body will lose a great deal of fluids through sweat.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water to keep your cells hydrated. When you exercise or exposed to extreme heat for an extended period of time, a sports drink may be helpful because it contains electrolytes like sodium that helps boost fluid retention.
- Electrolytes are also lost through sweating, so staying properly hydrated will also prevent dehydration and fatigue. It is also the easiest way for get healthy stay healthy this summer.
- The Institute of Medicine recommends that men consume about 3 liters (about 13 cups) per day, women should aim for 2.2 liters (about 9 cups).
- For an easy way to remember how much water is needed daily, shoot for 10 glasses each day with 225 ml equal to one glass.
- If you are not sleeping, it doesn’t matter how many cold-pressed juices you drink or veggies you munch on you are going to feel like crap.
- Maintaining a consistent sleep schedule is one of the most important habits for get healthy stay healthy this summer.
- When our bodies get into a good rhythm, we have more energy throughout our days, our immune systems function better and we wake up feeling refreshed.
- So turn off your phone at night, power down by 9 p.m., read a book before bed (not on your tablet) and leave your laptop in another room while you rest up. Your body will thank you later.
6-Eat well for get healthy, stay healthy
- No matter how active you are, you can still get burned out from your daily exercise routine.
- Your body requires fuel to burn calories, so don’t skimp on nutritious foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins.
- The vitamins in these foods give your immune system a boost while helping it repair any damage.
- Make sure you are getting enough vitamins B because they help improve your metabolism as a result keeps cravings at bay while giving you more energy throughout the day.
- And go easy on greasy or heavy meals because they will make you feel sluggish if consumed too close to bedtime.
- Instead of eating a heavy dinner around 7 p.m., treat yourself with a lighter meal that contains protein but not much fat.
Our body is not a machine. So you can not use like that. During this summer if you use these simple 6 tips for how to get healthy stay healthy, you can easily enjoy this summer more comfortably. If you have any question you can ask me in comment section.