“Mental health is often missing from public health debates even though it is critical to well being” – Diane Abbott
It is important for everyone during the extreme time of crisis to be safe and healthy, mentally and physically both.
- Novel corona virus (COVID-19) spreads from person to person preferably by droplets. So, people cough and sneeze, the droplets go on the surfaces or someone’s body or their clothes.
- Now someone touches those droplets with their hands, pick them up, move to the mouth, nose and the eyes, from where they can be put into the next person’s body.
- So it is very simple and very easy form of transmission. That is the reason social distancing is so important for everyone.
- Social distance is a way to describe how familiar we are with someone. It’s similar to emotional proximity, which measures how emotionally close we feel to another person, but social distance looks at our interactions and affiliations instead of emotions.
- As an example, you might say that you’re close friends with someone and share their personal information easily. You might also say that you’re distanced from them because you only interact when necessary, like when going over plans for an upcoming event or project at work.
- Everyone has a role to play to reduce and slow the transmission of COVID-19.
- Social distancing is an essential step in prevention of the spread of virus.
- Practice social distancing by putting at least six feet between yourself and others.
- Frankly speaking, social distancing is very new to a lot of people and it is difficult for them.
- We are all used to shaking hands. Younger generations, in particular are used to hugging and we simply can’t do now. So We have to change a lot of basic sort of core social interaction.
- At the same time, apart from just not touching people, we need to be actually cleaner. We used to wash more frequently.
- We need to use sanitizers on surfaces that we are touching that other people may touch and so we have to be much more careful about whole environment. Therefore it is a big change.
- It is something that people find hard to maintain social distancing distance. It is easy enough initially, but then it is very easy to start falling into a sort of bad ways.
- Not everyone reacts the same way to sort of self-isolation. It is harder on some people. It depends on your motivation and knowledge. So that you know why you are reacting on some thing.
- Very few people will change their behavior or change their activities if they don’t know why that is.
- We all want to be informed about what is going on but we don’t need to be informed every five minutes.
- One of the key thing in whole situation is to get good quality information from reliable sources like W.H.O., Health Ministry, Trusted professional news organizations at local and national level.
- Quite honestly, I must say that, this is a time, forgetting most of the information from social media.
People have lots of social contact and feel really isolated, not to be in constant touch these days.
- Who really are the most important people in your life? Who are your intimate social contacts? What is your essential service network system.
- Most adults literally have 7-8 people (spouse, sibling, parents, children, may be one or two friends) in general.
- Think about these people, who are intimate friends, who could really help you if you are in trouble and deliberately increases your contact with them.
- Not necessarily in person, but using the phone, video-conference or some other communication that you find relatively appropriate and spend more time, actually not just connecting bur reconnecting with these really important people.
- The reality of life is we actually have relatively few friends. We have lots of acquaintances.
- Now ignoring your acquaintances for a few weeks actually is not going do any harm but ignoring your real true friends is a problem. We should follow these social distancing rules
- Social distancing only works, if we all participate. We all responsible for protecting those at higher risk.
- Many person are getting vaccinated now for last 2 years. Even the concept of social distancing has been shifted to physical distancing. Social distancing makes space among people. By keeping their distance from others, person infected with the virus are less likely to spread the infection.
Social Distancing After Corona: Where Do We Go From Here?
Social distancing after corona was certainly not the first time that social distancing had been utilized as a means of protecting public health, but it was the first time that it was mandated by law.
There have been many other instances, in which social distancing has been used, sometimes without the government being involved at all and sometimes only being used in particular areas or among specific groups of people.
But this was one of the few times when social distancing signs was enacted on such a large scale throughout the country by order of the government and under threat of arrest or punishment if it were not obeyed.
Is Social Distance A Threat To My Business?
As we all know, social distance is one of those issues that has a tendency to spread like wildfire. The more it spreads, the greater damage it does to your business. So what do you do about social distance?
The answer is really quite simple, but also very effective at ensuring that your reputation doesn’t take any further hits. Find out how you can implement social distancing in your own community right now by reading on.
Does Social Distance Always Mean Poor Conversions?
As we discussed in our previous post, social distance can have a major impact on sales and conversion rates. However, more often than not, there are other factors that can create social distance between your brand and its consumers. I
If you’re looking to build trust with your target market, ensure that you’re not simply relying on social distance to do all of your work for you.
What can we learn from the recent corona experience ?
The recent outbreak of foodborne illness due to contaminated commercial beverages brought about calls for increased government regulation and public awareness.
What can we learn from such an experience and how does that change our perception of personal responsibility when it comes to proper food handling.
Corona showed us what can happen if we aren’t careful, so here are a few important steps you should take to avoid such problems in your own home.